Saturday, August 9, 2014

Freelance Work: Tree Game Models

A couple months ago I was invited to become part of a wonderful indie game development team, Iron Ninja Games! Since then I have been doing a variety of work for a game yet to be released to iPhone, Android and iPad.

This is a set of two low poly trees, which will populate the first level of the game. They are variations of trees I created for my short film, "Boris", and have been improved and modified to the director's vision. Keeping the style intact was most important to the game's look. I have completed all of the modeling, UV unwrapping, texture painting, rigging and skinning too!

If you are interested in following the game's progress, you can do so here: ironninja.com and make sure to check out the Development Blog tab!

Programs used:  Maya LT 2015 and Photoshop CS5


   

1 comment: