Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Baby Zebras: Art-Wednesday

I so enjoy adding personality and attitude to my animal characters; and these tiny zebras are no exception! I take my time painting their stripes and faces; got to get them just right).

They will be availabe for purchase next week at UnderSeaAndStars Studio, on Etsy!

Little Zebras:  Sculpted in polymer clay, baked in my home oven, painted with acrylic and very soon to be finished with a smooth gloss glaze.

A tiny herd of new zebras hang-drying their new painted coats :)

   
(Click to enlarge)

(Left):  My favorite completed paint-test zebra acts as a guide for the creation of his herd.
(Right):  Each tiny zebra is unique! Every bit is meticulously designed and hand-painted.

Thanks for reading, and catch you next week!
-Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment