Friday, February 14, 2020

Adventures & Appreciation

It is amazing how much a change of pace can do for your levels of energy and inspiration! A hike near the mountains gave such perspective, on many things! It has definitely been a week of nature-inspiration....while also sitting in front of a computer screen experimenting for maybe too long. :P

This week I focused my energies in two areas I've missed; 3D modeling and texture painting! There is a special kind of satisfaction when you update a texture painting onto the model and....viola!- it fits well and makes the model look that much more convincing!

First, the fun found feather (whew, alliteration!) that started my digital art obsession:



Next, you may recognize this plant from last week's post....but I used my painting in my texture mapping for this potted plant project (oh goodness, there goes the alliteration again!):



I have many, many more project ideas flying around my head, so there will be much more fun projects to come! Thanks for reading, and as always, have a great week!

<3 And Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment