Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Lots of Art! Art-Wednesday

Hello!
First I would like to say Happy (Chinese) New Year!!!

Happily I can report that I have been successful in my 365 daily art challenge, so I want to share with you some of my more recent and favorite works!



  

Digital Doodles:  (Left) 90's Phone Game "Snake" Reimagined.  (Right) Wombat Wearing White Whale pants!


     

Digital Sketch:  (Left) Corgi Underdrawing/Work in Progress.  (Right) Corgi Finished Paint, clean-up & Color

   

Fan Art, Digital:  (Left) Harry Potter & Hedwig.  (Right) Wonder Woman on the way to save the day!
*All rights to these characters belong to their creators, of course!

   

Traditional Anatomy Studies:  (Left) Human Anatomy/ Gesture Drawings, pencil.  (Right) Skull Study, pencil.
Both used reference from 'Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist' by S.R. Peck

  

People Doodles:  (Left) Pencil drawings while watching the movie 'Stick it' (2006).  (Right) Pencil & Copic Marker Lady. 


That is all for tonight! Thank you as always for reading! See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment