Sunday, December 25, 2011

Perspective Drawing Adventure!

My perspective drawing adventure started this fall semester, and I am glad to say I have learned so much from my class! I have the final drawings from my projects shown below, each representing a specific learning curve in my journey :) They are all labeled so take a look! And if you would like to see the images in a larger slideshow, just click on the picture!

Final Project:  Themed Restaurant "Dino Bite"
Flintstones inspired stylization
Concept to Plan to Two-Point Perspective


50's Restaurant Exterior
TwoPoint Perspective
     














50's Restaurant Interior
One Point Perspective
                                                                                                                    
"Wayne Museum of Natural History" Exterior
Three Point Perspective


"Wayne Museum of Natural History" Interior
Background for Catwoman Burglary Scene - Group Project
Five Point Perspective





No comments:

Post a Comment